Ayurveda & Rejuvenation – nurture your vitality
Date: Thursday September 27
Time: 6.00 – 9.30 pm
Teacher: Amber Jägers
Following the Ayurvedic detox workshop comes this vitalising workshop. In this workshop we focus on vitality and building a strong immune system. It is not advisable to revitalize the body when there are still toxins in the body. That’s why first detox and then rejuvenation.
A strong immune system not only ensures that you have less probability to get sick, but also keeps you young (radiant skin, clear eyes), energetic, clear-headed and enthusiast for life. That way you can grow old in a young way.
‘Ojas’ is the essential substance to keep the body, mind and soul young, clear and strong. In this workshop you will learn the do’s and don’ts to strengthen ‘Ojas’ through nutrition, certain herbs, self-massage (called Abhyanga) and ‘nurturing’ yoga exercises.
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?
The workshop consists of theory and practice. The theory part will last about 1.5 hours to 2 hours. Then there is a 30 min break and then we start with practical exercises.
- I start with an introduction about myself and will then give a general explanation about Ayurveda: the origin, development and the basic principles of this ancient ‘Science of Life’. This introduction is part of every workshop.
- Then we look at the usefulness and necessity of ‘rejuvenation’ after a ‘detox’: why is rejuvenation necessary and what is the effect?
- I give insight into the central aspect of vitality within Ayurveda, ‘ojas’, the two kinds and why it is such a precious substance.
- You learn how ‘ojas’ is produced in the system and that all tissues in the body are involved.
- The do’s & don’ts: which foods and activities contribute to the production of ‘ojas’ and which do not? We discuss a wide range: nutrition, massage, relaxation, sex, pleasure in life and work.
- We look at a number of unique, vitalising foods and recipes, which you also take home. That way you can get started with your own ‘rejuvenation’ plan at home!
- 30 min with a suitable ‘rejuvenation snack’
- In support to the do’s & don’ts for effective rejuvenation, there are a number of very effective yoga postures (asanas) and pranayama (breathing exercises) that ensure that the immune system is strengthened and the tissues are nourished.
- I guide you through a rejuvenating practice, which includes heart-openers, fluid, organic movements, soothing asanas and breathing exercises.
- You finish with a wonderful savasana and go home with a calm mind and your rejuvenation plan.
WHAT DO YOU TAKE OUT OF THE AYURVEDIC REJUVENATION WORKSHOP?
- Ayurvedic knowledge
Ayurveda is becoming increasingly popular in the West and even modern medicine is increasingly looking for remedies and solutions in Ayurveda. Yet there is often little understanding of this science. This is your chance to dive deeper into this ‘Science of Life’ and to learn the basics.
Every workshop we dive deeper into the theory and highlight a different theme. If you follow the 4 workshops as training, you will have a good understanding of the most important principles within Ayurveda at the end of the ride.
- Gives self-insight
From Ayurvedic perspective, everybody is unique. By applying the information to yourself you gain insight into the status of your vitality and to what extent your diet, your patterns, your self-care and activities contribute to this.
- Is empowering
With the gained self-knowledge and practical tips you can get started. You only need to get the right food and perhaps take your habits under the barrel, but then nothing stops you from greatly improving your own vitality. No expensive doctors visit and no chemical pills.
- Get started at home
In addition to all the tips & tricks, you will go home with a ready-made rejuvenation plan. So, you do not have to figure out anything yourself and you can start immediately.
This workshop is for everyone, prior knowledge of Ayurveda is not necessary.
Regular price: € 45.00
* Combination advantage with other Ayurvedic workshop (s):
For those who want to get a broader understanding of all the basic principles of Ayurveda: the doshas, Vata – Pitta – Kapha – the gunas, ama and agni it is advisable to follow all 4 workshops as training.
4 workshops 15% discount: € 153,-
2 workshops 10% discount € 81,-
Special offer Early Bird before August 6th € 145,- for all 4 workshops
Read about the other workshops of this training:
- Ayurveda & Detox: eliminate toxins from your system
- Ayurveda & Daily Routine: reconnect to the rhythms of nature
- Ayurveda & Stress Release – calm your nervous system